wmbjk

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 17:35:28 -0700, "SteveB"
wrote:

Okay. We've gotten off track again.

What brand of electric hoist do you like or recommend? I am going to use it
to pull engines.

Steve

I had a rough plan to build an um, engine puller myself. The idea was
that first I'd remove the grill on the car, then push it up to a thing
that looked a lot like one leg of a 2-post car lift with a platform
that reached under the car. ;-) BTW, I have an old single-post car
lift, and I've been known to climb up into the car while it's in the
air to get the parts I bought but forgot to take out before raising
the car. Anyway, if I had a granny in a wheelchair, I'd let her ride
up and down in the car if she wanted. :-)

Wayne