nightjar

"Christian McArdle" wrote in message
et...
With this in mind I asked the thinkness of the said bath (antilles) and

was
told it was 5mm acryllic.

Personally, I wouldn't touch plastic with a bargepole however thick it is.
know they come in all sorts of wonderful shell shapes and suchlike, but
being a porky sort, I like to know the bath will remain approximately
where
it is when I'm getting into it.

I doubt mine is going anywhere. Each of the five feet is screwed down with
three screws and there are screws up into the rim timber at about 6"
intervals all around the rim. On three sides, the support timber is fixed
firmly to the wall and on the fourth side, it is held up by 2" x 2"
well-jointed framing, which is screwed to the floor.

Colin Bignell