Lobster

Matt wrote:
Lobster wrote:

I'm very confused by the plethora of different W-B condensing boilers on
offer, and what the difference is between them. Trogging through the
blurb on the mfr's website is like a game of 'spot the difference' - I
don't know why they can't publish a straightforward comparison table.

I thought they had a selection program on their website to guide you
to the correct boiler?

Mm, they do; that's where I'm coming from actually. From my specs, it
picked out 4 apparently equally suitable condensing combis, and apart
from the obvious output differences (approx proportional to the
respective boiler ratings) I can't see any obvious differences in them!

David