Martin Angove

Default Speed cameras (Was: New Electrical Regulations)

In message ,
Edward W. Thompson wrote:

Would I be correct to assume that all those that post opposing "Speed
Cameras" for whatever reason are those that break the speed limit?

I assume those of us that do observe the posted speed limits do not
have problems with speed cameras and the like. It seems to me that a
good 50% of road users (drivers) act like hooligans when driving and
anything to discourage their behavior is to be applauded, at least by
me.

Oh good. I was beginning to think I was the only one who thought this
way!

Hwyl!

M.

--