SonomaProducts.com

Thanks for the info.

This batch came from "Hardwoods" http://hardwoods-inc.com/, they have a
Livermore location. I work out of a cabinet shop and the owner told me
he was using these guys as his new supplier. I order through his
business to get his discount and have it delivered with his shipments.
He was really happy that these Hardwwods guys were beating everybody's
prices... until he noticed the $35 freight charge on every order. They
do have good prices. They had #1 Pine for the price I pay for #2 at
Higgins. Their Baltic Birch was $18 something where everyone else is
$21.

Now the owner tells me to go back to ordering from Higgins or PALS.
Honestly, I like to go to PALS in Oakland and hand pick when I can but
that means a Saturday for me and sometimes I can't wait, so I just
order.