Joe AutoDrill

I need to "pull" some painted metal similar to automotive sheet metal
into
position and hot glue simply doesn't stick well enough.

Ah! Now I understand! There is a special glue for _exactly_ that
purpose. Go to a body work shop that is quite innovative and let them
show you their repair set for small dents.

No, please. Don't ask me for the name. But you could ask in a more car
related NG.

I think that is the exact glue that is failing me now... I bought a
"Pops-a-Dent" paintless dent removal kit to try. The hot glue gun glue...
Say that ten times fast ... just delaminates from either the puller or the
paint.

Someone else suggested ePoxy then dry ice to get the epoxy off... Might try
that tonight.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.