Banty

In article . com, Mark says...

thanks,
Do you also happen to have similar "asthma problem" and have tried it?
Or it is just a logical suggestion?

When I rented a carpeted townhouse and had a very allergic and asthmatic
housemate moving in, with the blessing and financing of the landlady, we:

1. Vaccummed and steam cleaned all carpets
2. Removed all draperies and sent them out for cleaning
3. Replaced the filter in the heating/air conditioning system and cleaned what
ductwork we could reach
4. Washed down all the walls once

This was on advice of the housemate's physician. It worked. Impressed the heck
out of the landlady too.

He was comfortable in the house. Even though the person who had just moved out
(me, a friend) had a cat.

Banty
Banty