Robin Mayes

"David Hearn" wrote in message
We're doing up our kitchen next week (units remaining, but worktops,
tiling, walls + sink being redone) and we're having some difficulty
sorting out the sink. Our budget for a sink was originally about £50 up
to maybe about £80.

After looking at these sinks in B&Q/Homebase etc, I realised just how
flexible some of these were - even from respected brands such as Franke.
The drainer can often flex a lot when putting your hand in the middle
of it, and monobloc mixer taps with long spouts flex like crazy when you
move them. I've since realised that without plumbing in the tap, you
won't have terrific strength to the tap - hence I'll probably try to use
copper pipes rather than flexible tap connectors.

Have you tried the Ikea range of sinks?