Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Andy Hall wrote:
SAS, for example, charges about £4 for what would be around £3.50 on
the ground, so not a huge price hike considering the extra handling
involved.

But no rent on the premises, etc?

You'll get a pretty decent supermarket sandwich for about half that. And
anyone who has priced up one sandwich knows just how much of that is
profit. And I'm not convinced there is any extra handling - the factory
will be close to the airport (in this case) and should be able to deliver
straight to the plane or a central distribution where they are treated
much as any other consumables an aircraft needs.

--
*According to my calculations, the problem doesn't exist.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.