Boris Mohar

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 12:33:25 GMT, "Joe AutoDrill" wrote:

Anyone have any experience using two-part epoxy on painted metal? I need to
"pull" some painted metal similar to automotive sheet metal into position
and hot glue simply doesn't stick well enough.

Ultimately, I'd like to save the paint under and around the epoxy, but if I
have to, I'll touch it up later. It's not critical but desirable...

Suggestions also welcome! I need at least 10-15 PSI pulling power without
the "stuff" letting go from the surface. In other words, plenty of stick...

Vacuum?

Regards,

Boris Mohar

Got Knock? - see: