Tom Gardner

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 20:08:03 GMT, the opaque "Tom Gardner"
clearly wrote:

Note to Tom: Record the breakins with a $69 recorder TODAY ONLY!
http://www.isellsurplus.com/product.asp?id=14185&c=10

I am looking at a PC based DVR eight camera system with cool software that
can do all kinds of stuff in addition to triggering an alarm with ADT.

What are you doing fiddle****in' around with those folks at ADT?
I thought you realized that they couldn't do the job, even with
armed (and too late each and every time) dispatch?

http://www.worldeyecam.com/gv_800_dvr_card.htm

Ouch, $700 plus cameras ($40-400 each) plus installation plus
monitoring fees? (Their kit is only $2,350) OK, make those
turkeys at ADT buy it for you to save face. Now we're cookin!

-
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering WTF happened.
---
http://diversify.com Website Application Programming

I have no complaints with ADT. They have recommended upgrading and adding
to my system often. I DO get what I pay for from them...limited protection,
limited to the number and quality of the sensors I pay for. The armed
Guards are a different company. They are here in 10 minutes after an alarm
hit and they tour the building 4 times a night. The thieves have been in
here so often they have figured out to avoid the PIRs. I'm still debating
exactly what to do.