Tom Gardner

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in message
news2lMe.1159$wb.86@trndny05...
Anyone have any experience using two-part epoxy on painted metal? I need
to "pull" some painted metal similar to automotive sheet metal into
position and hot glue simply doesn't stick well enough.

Ultimately, I'd like to save the paint under and around the epoxy, but if
I have to, I'll touch it up later. It's not critical but desirable...

Suggestions also welcome! I need at least 10-15 PSI pulling power without
the "stuff" letting go from the surface. In other words, plenty of
stick...

I'm crossposting (eegads!) to the woodworking group since you folks also
use glues often and work with moth wood and metal lots...

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
(908) 542-0244
http://www.AutoDrill.com
http://www.Multi-Drill.com

V8013-R

Call a body shop and see if they have a "Dent Doctor" set up. That's the
stuff you need.