Rex B

Bob Engelhardt wrote:
Rex B wrote:

I'm trying to replace some crashed spur gears in the QC box on an Enco
1024. ...

Me too, kinda (mine is a Jet 1024). I took the gear into a local
bearing store (Eastern Bearing). The guy searched for the longest time
and concluded that it wasn't anything standard and he couldn't help me.
This place is a Boston Gear distributor, so I figured that it wasn't
worth looking anywhere else.

Leigh (CATRUCKMAN) says that he carries Jet parts and I emailed him, but
haven't had a response. I also emailed another Jet parts dealer that I
found online. Haven't heard from him either. I'm leaning toward
hobbing my own.

I'm getting there myself. Never made a gear before, and frankly I don't
have that much shop-time to fool with it. I'd rather buy something even
if I have to cut the old one off the hub and size the new one to press on.
At least I have a perfect pattern, as the gear next to it is identical.

Rex