Bob Ward

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 05:26:44 -0700, Anthony Matonak
wrote:

Percival P. Cassidy wrote:
On 08/16/05 04:13 am quietguy tossed the following ingredients into the
ever-growing pot of cybersoup:

When we were looking for a house recently, we signed an exclusive
buyer's agency with a realtor

That is a pretty silly thing to do - why would you do that? A senior
moment?

Perhaps it wasn't as long as three months; but, whatever it was, it was
the wording on the standard pre-printed form.

Just a note. There is no standard pre-printed form. In real estate deals
just about everything is negotiable. The form is only standard in the
sense that it's the form that particular agency uses and contains stuff
that they want on the form.

Anthony

I don't think this is the case in Caliornia - they seem to be pretty
particular about using the state-approved forms, even when changes are
made to the standard terms.