Mark

Default material similar to plastic chair mats to cover all carpet in my living room

I want to cover all carpet in the apartment with something like "chair
mat". material.

Reason for that is that carpets accumulate a lot of dust and dust is
bad for asthma. The vacuuming does not help too much because it blows
the dust around the apartment, and this is exactly what makes asthma
real bad.

Anyway, option to replace a floor with wood or even linoleum does not
work because landlord does not allow alterations.

Plastic "chair mat" seems to be almost the right solution.
But the problem is that one plastic mat is very expensive. And I need a
lot.

Another problem, it will be real ugly.
Where can I find big sheets made from the same material?
How can I find a manufacturer of the material and buy it from them?
Can the regular consumer buy from the manufacturer?

Thanks.

subject: material similar to plastic chair mats to cover all carpet in
my living room