Owain

Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk wrote:
Having finally completed the living area renovation (aprt from a few
skirtings and decorative bits) we are looking for a lightweight compact
vacuum. As we have the entire floor area as wood faced boards (Khars)
all animal and rug fluff just accumulates in piles around the place so
massive suction is not required.

I forget what they are called, but one of those really big vee-shaped
moppy brushes used by commercial cleaners for dusting floors would
probably be cheaper, lighter and definately quieter than a vac.

Then Henry could have the occasional trip downstairs so he doesn't feel
unloved in retirement.

Owain