fred

In article ,
writes
On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 17:46:40 GMT, fred wrote:

After a while, I laughed. Stage 1 shock protection is disabled until I sort
out my workaround :-)

A friend of mine who used to live in an upper floor flat in Birmingham
decided he wanted to fit a very loud burglar alarm.

He managed to track down the company that produces nuclear melt down
warning sounders for nuclear power stations.

He installed this sounder in his flat.

I've never seen it in action, but he said that the sound was so loud
that you wouldn't venture any further than the front door.

I like it, just my kind of philosophy :-)

Allegedly some spoilsport has legislated limits on the output level of
sounders but I'm doing my best to find the ones that have slipped by the
limit.
--
fred