Rembrandt Kuipers

Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk wrote:
Having finally completed the living area renovation (aprt from a few
skirtings and decorative bits) we are looking for a lightweight compact
vacuum. As we have the entire floor area as wood faced boards (Khars)
all animal and rug fluff just accumulates in piles around the place so
massive suction is not required.

Our trusty Henry has had a hard life and keeps falling apart, so is
retired to the carpeted bedrooms/landing

If anyone has come across the dogs danglies WRT what we're after it it
would be great.

I did catch a product being sold on discount.tv or some such thing
called a "Shark - Transformer" at £80 which looks pretty good though I
am wary of not being able to get replacement filters very cheaply.

TIA
Pete

We bought Miele S571 that works well. It was a best buy in Which? and
cost less than the option you suggest. The filters might not be as cheap
as you would like, and the capacity is not huge.

Rem