Frisket

Default New Electrical Regulations

"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message
Deaths due to electrical installation faults in the home runs at
around 5 per year, and falling. Deaths due to other accidental
incidents in the home runs at around 2350 per year, most of which
are from slips trips and falls, and although I have no figures,
I'll but many more than 5 of these are already caused by tripping
over extension leads.
--
Andrew Gabriel

Ah-Ha! Now we have a solution. Leave the building / electrical regs alone
and ban people from living in houses. This, along with a proposed ban on all
motor vehicles, tobacco products and alcohol, fat in food, meat,
carbohydrates, and water (both drinking and bathing) will result in us all
living forever and never having an illness or accident - Marvellous!

Richard.