John Flanagan

On Thu, 9 Jun 2005 10:56:22 -0500, in rec.crafts.metalworking you
wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I am having problems with moisture in my compressed air supply. I would be
very interested in speaking to anyone who has constructed a compressed air
dryer. Links to any relevant web site would also be appreciated.

I found a cheap and very effective method after ruining a nice lacquer
paint job on my brother's car.

Go to a HVAC shop and ask for a used but good AC evaporator, an "A"
type. Just solder copper fittings on it and place between the
compressor and your air/water separator. Works *great*! In this case
I would actually plumb it so the condensant will run towards the
separator/filter.

John

Please note that my return address is wrong due to the amount of junk email I get.
So please respond to this message through the newsgroup.