MM

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 11:35:11 +0100, "Christian McArdle"
wrote:

I bought a copy of the Eastern Daily Press and was browsing the
property ads when I came upon one from a builder who is offering part
self-build as a way of acquiring a property.

Sounds likes fun to me. He does the heavy stuff and lets you do the best
bits!

Prices still seem high, though. £130K (min) for the shell only?
Completing the property oneself, one would not achieve anything like
the cost savings a builder would who is buying 10 baths, 1000 m of
cable etc.

MM