L Reid

Default Taking out a wall and building regs...

"Adam" wrote in message
om...
Hi All,

We've finally found a place in Edinburgh, a colony upper in Leith, and
moved in on Friday.

Congratulations Adam! We looked at a couple of colonies in Leith too
(Parkvale Place and Rosevale Place) and they're great buildings. One of the
biggest type of colonies in Edinburgh, with a lot of useable floor space
upstairs (and a loft, unlike our new abbeyhill colony which has the bedrooms
in the loft). Sounds quite a large flat actually with the loft conversion.
Must've missed that one, would have liked to have seen it!

Completely unrelated to your question (sorry), wife and I will be looking
for some period features for our new place (reclaimed mantle-pieces, that
sort of thing), so is there anything you want me to keep an eye out for?