PC Paul

mike ring wrote:
"PC Paul" wrote in
:

My 512Meg stick has transformed data transfer between my computers,
I think my CD writer can feel the draught!

It's more tricky to move the email over (assuming you don't use a
webmail system).

For that you either need to use the FAST wizard, or use Export/Import
from your mail tool

You got it in one - I make sure all email operations stay on one box.

Though in Eudora and Pegasus (can't make up my mind which one I like
best), it's pretty simple.

I'm just afraid of forgetting what's where if I run email on both.

Me too. I use to feel that way but it got to be a pain when I was away from
home.

Since I use a mail forwarding service (mail.com) I have that set now to
forward my mail both to my ISP for OE use, and to my gmail account (got to
get that 2493MB filled somehow!).

I use popfile for Spam filtering, BTW. Works very well after the first few
days training - only have to teach it a new type of Spam about once a
fortnight now.