Chris Hodges

Andy Hall wrote:
On 12 Aug 2005 21:32:18 GMT, Rod wrote:

As we are off to France for a couple of days, I just thought about getting
one there. (DIY bit - I would have to change the plug!)

http://www.leguide.com/sb/leguide/re.../org/3/t/1/502
0500.htm

Again, this is a similar model (FLF244) but it seems to be in noir only.
And here at last is the question! Why is this is rated at 2200 watts?

If you look a bit further there are 2.5kW ones

Do
French electrics not support 3 KW appliances?

Circuits are 16A from what I've seen so no reason why not.

But what are the IEC plugs in the kettles rated at (assuming a cordless
kettle)? 10A IIRC, and France runs/ran on 220V (OK it's 230 nominal
now, just like here).

--
Spamtrap in use
To email replace 127.0.0.1 with blueyonder dot co dot uk