Rich Webb

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 17:55:29 GMT, Ken Weitzel wrote:

[snip...snip...]
However, seeing you have a 12v supply I suspect that by
bike you really mean a motorcycle - or at least a motor
driven vehicle. If that's true, then be absolutely sure
to check your local laws to find out if you're allowed to
do so.

I think in most (if not all) places we can't use led's
unless they were used as original equipment.

Also (for the OP) there may be a significant impact on legal liability
in the case of a traffic accident.

Someday, the guy in the 18-wheeler that rolled nine of the eighteen
wheels right over you might get off with no fault and no liability if
the turn signal that you claim to have used to signal the lane change
turns out to have been home-made.

Make your own christmas tree decorations not your own automotive safety
equipment.

--
Rich Webb Norfolk, VA