Marty Escarcega

Hi Wayne, I live in Mesa, AZ got something?
Marty
escarcegaATcox.net

[posted and mailed]

"Waynemak" wrote in news:nVFLe.5497$F_
:

Marty where do you live?

"Marty Escarcega" wrote in message
Looking for some info on the later model 5900 series lathes. (blue

base
and
gray lathe) Specifically the 5904. What is the internal spindle taper?
This
one has the hydraulic variable speed mechanism. I understand there are
parts prone to wear and expensive damage if not caught. What should

one
look for? Also would like to know the length of the 5C drawbar should

happen across one. Any other thoughts appreciated.

If anyone runs across a clunker that has some of its accessories, I'd

be
interested in a Steady Rest, 5C collet closer and Follower rest. I

have
heard of some adapting a Southbend 13" Steady fairly easily to them.
Thanks
Marty