Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Mark A wrote:
My daughter has recently moved into a 1930s semi and, after a few
weeks, is finding that one of the bedrooms smells strongly of tobacco
smoke in the mornings.

Undoubtedly coming in under the floorboards. Drove my GF mad at her
place. We were all set to pull up the floorboards on every floor and get
stuck in with expanding foam sprays. In the end she decided to move, I'm
glad to say. I don't envy you, you've probably got a lot of work ahead
if you want to fix this.

If it's just one of the bedrooms, shouldn't be too much work to render the
party wall under those floorboards and behind the skirting.

--
*The older you get, the better you realize you were.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.