Colin Wilson

I hope some of the assembled brains can help.
I get a lot of spam addressed to
etc.
Any help appreciated, I've fried my mind

The only one I could help with, would be if they`re multiple to:
addresses - if that`s the case, try...

I don`t know how to put regexp together, this was one that someone on
TheBat! mailing list did for me a while ago - looks for 7 email
addresses in the TO: or CC: field (the way i`ve got it set up at least,
in Mailwasher)

If you want filters for mailwasher i`ve got a heap of them (no bayesian
filters in my setup) - seems to capture 90%+ of the spam for me.

One filter that seems to stop more spam than any other on its own for me
is deleting anything from ".mail.ukl.yahoo.com" in the headers !