Graeme

Default Silicone sealant

I have just finished selaing my bath with silicone with the intention of
putting some of that plastic sealing strip on top to make it look neater.
Now that the silicone has cured (dried, or whatever) and I put the trim in
place, it looks crap! I'd prefer just the silicone finish. The problem is
that I didn't ensure a 'perfect' finish to the silicone (it's quite good,
but has the odd bump) when I put it in, so I either need to;
1) Add extra silicone for a nicer finish (is this possible?),
2) Rip it up and try again (I don't like this option), or
3) Use some other self-adhesive edging.
Suggestions? Thanks.