mac davis

On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 22:08:40 -0400, Leo Van Der Loo
wrote:

Hi Mac

One grinder should do just fine, just borrow the "gourmet" one, you
could even try some new wave coffee/red oak taste or java/walnut, there
might be some money in all that ground bark G

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

I don't think so, Leo.. I might have to drink some of it too...

mac davis wrote:

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 17:16:42 -0400, "J. Clarke"
wrote:

That's a blade grinder. You can also get coffee grinders that use a burr.
With those you adjust the grind by the position of the burr. They're
harder to find and more expensive.

Thanks, John... the whole grinder thing makes more sense to me now...
I'll have to look into a couple of those (1 for wife, 1 for shop) since my wife
is a coffee "gourmet" and I'm a "red can" sorta guy.. *g*

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing