Duane Bozarth

Paul Franklin wrote:
And finally, the point Sue made really resonates with me. ...
Why start with this aggravation.

I'm still not sure what I'm going to do. The lot is a pretty good
deal price-wise, and I would make a below-asking offer contingent on
drilling a good well. All the other comparable lots we've looked at
have been more $ per acre, so I believe it would cost me more than the
$2500 to choose a different lot ...

Well, doesn't sound like Sue's mantra is making a real strong
impact--at least not enough to camoflauge the few grand you apparently
think you can save in initial outlay.

To me the potential savings of a few thousand in the short term at the
risk of a major hassle down the road forever is a poor tradeoff.