al

Dr. Hardcrab wrote:
"al" wrote in message

size: 030
type: AC
AC/HP cfm adjust: Low
on/off delay: 30/90
yellow and red wires on y/y2

You have to be color blind when it comes to low voltage wiring, but why is
there a red and a yellow wire on Y1???

Best thing to do is tell the guy to put it back the way it was. If it's not
removing the humidity properly, then it is not charged correctly or it's not
SIZED correctly. You could get a Thermididstat (Carrier has them). They will
bring the unit on to remove humidity even if it's cool enought in the house.

Sorry, the red and yellow are on y/y2. But it seems to me that a
carrier rep told me at one point a couple of years ago to put the
yellow on y1. But that could just be my middle aged memory playing
tricks on me. I suppose it could have been to change *from* y1 to
y/y2. I've thought of a thermidistadt, but the original setting wasn't
all that bad. I had just wondered at the time if it was optimal, and so
the tech changed it.

Anyway, thanks for the input...