Stormin Mormon

That would be Kmart, Target, Walmart, and FW Woolworth's?

--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.

"SQLit" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

When I bought my home it came with a french door to exit to the patio.
I was told by the previous owner it can only be locked/unlocked from
inside.

But after do notice there is a key hole, and you can put a real key in
it (means it is not cosmetic), I just don't have the right key and I
would want one.

Is it possible to have a locksmith and have him change the lock innards
and get a working key and lock for this?
I believe It is what is called a 5 bolt system.

Thanks in advance

Remove the lockset, and take it and your other key assuming you want it the
same as the your others. Even the box stores have people that can rekey most
common cylinders.