Ron DeBlock

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 11:06:21 -0500, Don Foreman wrote:
Check out one of those 3W luxeon lights to go with your P-11. A
3-watt Luxeon puts out about 60 lumens, comparable to your tactical
krypton light -- and the bulb won't ever burn out.

Sharper Image have a LED light with a claimed 82 lumen output. I saw it
today while browsing around the mall (back-to-school shopping time).
Looks like a single LED. It is SERIOUSLY bright - don't shine it in your
eyes! I was blind in one eye for a few minutes....

--
Ron DeBlock N2JSO
If God had meant for Man to see the sunrise,