raden

In message , Grunff
writes
Andy Hall wrote:

Lucky you. I was nearly stranded on the way back today. Lot of
nonsense - I think that they should sack the lot.

Totally agree - I've never understood the concept of going on strike -
I can't imagine ever not turning up to work in this way, and if I ever
did, I'd expect to lose my job. I've felt this way in all my previous
jobs too, where I would have had a lot less say in the matter. The
whole concept is just alien to me.

What I don't understand is how a major company like BA didn't have any
form of contingency plan, or not even seemed to have considered such an
event happening

--
geoff