Default Panasonic SA-AK29 service manual?

Panasonic 5 disc CD mini stereo model:SA-AK29,year:July 2000,the
customer messed up the alignment of the cd tray section.Anyone have the
pages of the service manual that deal with the alignment of the CD
tray/cage mechanism?usually they are pages 5 or so of the 80 or so
pages of the service manual.
I have a about 80 website links in my favourites folder that has free
service manual downloads but I don't feel like going through them all
to find this one.Note:models:SA-AK45 & AK90 have different cd cages:

http://www.support.panasonic.co.uk/s...AK45/Aak45.pdf
http://www.support.panasonic.co.uk/s...AK90/Aak90.pdf

Thanks in advance for help.

Sidney