DoN. Nichols

Default Total spam (was: collet for swiss type lathe)

In article .com,
Collet wrote:
U0hFTlpIRU4gSklOVElBTiBQUkVDSVNJT04gTUFDSElORSBDT y4sTFRECjUxODEwOSAgTm8uMTIg

[ ... ]

gTMyI+OAgTQyI+OAgSkKTUlOR1lBTkcgICAoMTUj44CBMjUj4 4CBMzIj44CBKQpOSU5HSklBTkcg
ICAoQzExNOOAgUcxMTA344CBQ00xMTEz44CBKQo=

Not only is this spam, but is is sent in base-64 encoding
without an appropriate mime header to allow it to be read. I had to
jump through hoops to be able to verify that it *is* spam.

Had it had the appropriate mime headers, it would not have even
reached me, as some site upstream is dropping attachments into the bit
bucket.

DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564