Dave Balderstone

In article . com,
Diane wrote:

Unfortunately, it is a city sponsored Historic Society and the city I'm
living in is teetering on the edge of bankruptcy (declining home values
is cited by the current mayor for the problem).

My neighbor started a lawsuit and found that everything he did (and a
few things he didn't do) resulted in fines from code enforcement. His
is one of the now abandoned homes. He donated it to a charity that
tried to auction it, but there were no bids and the charity is refusing
to keep the place up.

Do you really want to make a $100,000 decision based on advice from a
newsgroup?

You need to talk to a good lawyer.

djb

One site: http://www.balderstone.ca