Curly Sue

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 20:41:47 -0700, Joshua Putnam
wrote:

In article pX1Le.92$_F1.23@lakeread04, says...

Personally, I am looking into a front loader that includes drying
capacity. They are pricey, but you save space and can put them anywhere
as no exhaust ducting is needed, and I think the time saved by not
having to be there to move the load from the washer to the dryer will be
well worth the cost.

We have an LG front-load washer/dryer, and it's hard to imagine going
back to a setup that requires taking wet clothes oput and putting
them in the dryer. I can load it up on my way to work in the morning
and have clean, *dry* clothes when I get home. Or load it up at
night and have clean, dry clothes in the morning.

However, you can only do one load at a time (which works well for
you). But I do all my laundry (whites, colors, etc) when the hamper
is full, so the ability to overlap washing/drying saves time.

Sue(tm)