SteveF

To add to my other message, the Material Safety Data Sheet is required to
be
provided by US Law. So if you decide to buy some of the stuff from
Caswell
or Brownell's or any other chemical manufacturer, make sure to ask that
they
include the MSDS. Don't just ask, "What is in it?" because the usual
answer
is "It's proprietary". But if you ask for the MSDS they can't refuse.

Steve.

They may well have proprietary ingredients that don't have to be
included in the MSDS.

Perhaps someone here who knows this subject well can chime in, but I believe
that if they are classified as hazardous (hell, even sand is now classified
as hazardous) , the manufacturer doesn't have a choice. I've never really
understood the "proprietary" issue. If I really wanted to know what is in
something I can take to a chem lab and have it analyzed. Something every
one of their competitors is capable of doing.

Steve.