Larry Jaques

On 13 Aug 2005 06:38:51 -0700, the opaque "John Martin"
clearly wrote:

Tom Gardner (nospam) wrote:
Everybody knows that wire brushes get dull
quickly and must be resharpened by a pro or use new ones frequently.

How about some info on the resharpening? I reverse the reversible ones
and have occasionally run a hand stone lightly against one before
reversing, but I'm guessing there's more to it than that.

Everyone knows that 6 strokes from a diamond micro-file on each side
of each wire of the brush is the best way to sharpen them.

Note to Tom: Record the breakins with a $69 recorder TODAY ONLY!
http://www.isellsurplus.com/product.asp?id=14185&c=10

-
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering WTF happened.
---
http://diversify.com Website Application Programming