TURTLE

"SteveB" wrote in message
news:saWKe.697$DW1.169@fed1read06...
Now, I am really confused. I never thought this would be such a complex
issue.

It seemed like a simple question, but now I am not so sure. I am thinking of
cancelling the sale because of all of this.

I mean, I lie awake nights now, thinking of amperage, wattage, voltage, and
things I didn't even know existed last week.

The current debate has caused me to think of a lot of related issues.

Will the atmospheric pressure change affect these bulbs? What if I buy them
here in Nevada and take them to Utah? Will the change in elevation or time
zone affect their performance?

Will the "long life" bulbs violate the religious beliefs of the area where
there are strong afterlife philosophies? Would I be in violation of local
traditions by bringing in these "long life" bulbs?

What happens if I violate this 80% rule? Say, by 2%? Was this one of the
commandments that was dropped by Mel Brooks playing Moses in "The History of
the World, Part One"?

If I use bulbs made outside of the US, can I, in good conscience, ask my union
electrician buddy to work on this project?

There are five 20 amp breakers. That will give me up to 20,000 watts in a
1200 square foot cabin. Or, a mere 16,000 if I listen to the 80% philosophy.
My question is, IF the Space Shuttle were flying, will it be visible from
space? That's a lot of light.

Should I just use Halogens?

Do you think I will need eye protection?

Do you think it will cause sunburn or carpet discoloration?

In the meantime, I believe I will just stick to flashlights, candles, and
kerosene lights.

All this other stuff is just so complicated and confusing.

Right now, I'm going to take six valiums and try to wind down.

Steve

This is Turtle.

I would just go ahead and Punt on First 10 .

TURTLE