IAN

A long a you get the required certificate when your mate informs corgi/
building control then you are quids in. Just one strange thought. Why did
you not go to your mate in the first place?

"r.p.mcmurphy" wrote in message
Nice eh? Just had a quote for a new boiler from a local and small
company. £1650.00

pretty simple swap over apparently (according to my mate who is a
plumber). Surfed the net for retail cost of the boiler recommended. £550
inc vat.

gonna pay my mate a couple of hundred pounds for a days work. to fit it
for me and I'll still be £900 less worse off.

steve