Gunner

On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 05:38:36 GMT, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Let the record show that Gunner wrote back on
Fri, 12 Aug 2005 04:30:52 GMT in misc.survivalism :
On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 12:15:35 -0600, wrote:

Oh, pah-LEEEZE. Not that "liberal press" lie again. Look at who owns
the media. Describe how they can possibly be liberals.

Hal

I own an Australian shepherd bitch that I cant stop from raiding the
cat box. That means I approve?

Now Gunner, be nice. Hall is employed by a Liberal, so his views are
enforced by the company he works for. He knows this to be true of all
companies, which is why he is anti-capitalism. Of course, if he were
unemployed, he would not be able to report for his instructions as to what
he is suppose to think.

Hmm, sounds like Hal needs to have his company become the object of a
merger.

ROFLMAO!

Gunner