DDG

Also, http://www.in-lineindustries.com/products.html has them. I changed
out mine on a 50-60somthing vintage Craftsman and seemed to work well.
I'm not sure it is a lot different but I needed a belt and they worked
with me to adjust the blade speed to what is considered proper speed. It
was an easy switch once I got the correct pully sizes. First set had
wrong bore but they fixed it with an email. This is the same ones
Woodcraft sells they just don't have the alternate bore pully sizes. -
Good luck.

Larry Spitz wrote in
:

You can get them from Woodcraft (www.woodcraft.com)

Matisse wrote:
I just want to thank all of you for your input. Greatly appreciated.

While we're on the topic of Table Saws both Ken Burton and Kelly
Mehler talk about replacing the stock pullys on the contractor saw
with machined pulleys (as well as using a link belt in leiu of the
V-belt...what a huge difference that made by the way) I've done a
search on google but can't seem to find anything about where to get
such an item. Is this strictly a custom order or is someone
manufacturing machine replacement pullys specifically for Delta
Contractor Saws?

Again, thanks for all your help.

Greg