IMM

Default Moving Dishwasher and Washing Machine

"Bill" nospam@nospam wrote in message
Have just spent a horrendous few hours removing the above from my fitted
kitchen in preparation for new flooring . Trouble is that they are both
boxed in quite tightly and with the worksurface on top there's no way of
getting any lift at the back of the appliances. Given that they're very
heavy there was no option but to just pull and drag but I don't fancy
pushing and heaving to get them back never mind what their square metal

feet
are likely to do to my new floor.
I have one of these trolley affairs with a lip but that's only good for

lift
at the front of the appliance or when moving the appliance once free. I

seem
to remember seeing advertised a set of rollers/ballbearings? (how I wish I
had paid more attention!) for precisely this kind of situation although I
can't imagine how you could remove them from the back of the appliance in

restricted place to lower the appliance down. Would the likes of B&Q carry
anything that might be of help? Any advice gratefully received. I have a
couple of days to prepare!
Bill

Many kitchen fitters use a thick spaying of pledge on the floor, and then it
slides in. After spread the pledge and a nice clean floor.