Duane Bozarth

spoon2001 wrote:

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
Roofer rep says he'll bill me for the whole job and then when I pay,
they'll send a check back for the work budgeted by the adjuster but
wasn't done.

How well do you know and trust the roofer?

I don't really know him, but I did talk to somebody up the street who had
their work done by him, and they were happy.

But I am thinking I want to get it in writing that they will sent me a check
back for any budgeted work that is not in fact done.

I would expect to get a check for the settlement directly from the
insurance company...what I do w/ it is my business.