CJT

lbbss wrote:
I have a small Simoniz Pressure washer 1300psi (1700 psi with special
nozzle). I used it one this summer and it worked fine. The second time I
used it, it started loosing pressure after 8seconds or so. So if I let go
of the trigger, and wait 15 seconds or so, then I get pressure again for
8sec. But if I continue using it after it looses pressure it lows the
breakers in my house (because it's drawing too much power). Any idea why
that happens and how to fix it? The unit is about 4 years old and used
twice each summer. Thanks.

The first thing I'd try is some lubrication.