Bruce

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 17:42:50 -0600, Matisse wrote
(in article ):

I've been reading Ken Burton's book: Table Saw Tips & Tricks. He talks
about a 10" sanding disc that you install in place of your blade so you
can use your table saw as a disc sander. He said the disc had a tapered
edge on one side so that you could use it also as an egde
sander/jointer. Does anyone know where I can buy one of these discs?
I've looked for an e-mail contact for Ken Burton but so far no luck.
Thanks for your help!
Greg

I use my old 8" Craftsman saw as a disc sander (when it's not set up as a wet
tile saw 8^)

I just spray glued sandpaper to an old non-carbide fine tooth plywood blade.
Works like a charm.

-Bruce