Marc

I would have blistered his ass with a 3" leather strap.
is the kid able to sit down yet ?

I think I survived a couple of ass whipping when I was a kid.
One thing is sure I never did that( whatever I got the whipping for )
again.
OOPPS You live in Kalifornia ...

I think you can only have him stand in a corner now, but
that might be too severe. You might inkur (G) the wrath
of child protective svs ( or what ever it is called )
Just what you need, a bunch of simpering , bed whetting,
whinnying liberal shrinks and therapists telling you how bad and mean
you are.
You would have to attend parenting classes, run by the same limp
wristed, assholes who would tell that you were a bad Dad.
Snicker
Mark

"Even Islamic terrorists don't hate America llike liberals do. They
don't have the energy. If they had that much energy, they'd have indoor
plumbing by now.
Ann Coulter

Gunner wrote:
On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 12:35:39 -0700, Offbreed
wrote:

BC wrote:

One word: Ubuntu

Uh huh. What a "Kumbaya" site.

but its not bad software. Though I far and away prefer Mepis

www.mepis.org
www.mepis.com

Gunner

The two highest achievements of the human mind are the twin concepts of "loyalty" and "duty."
Whenever these twin concepts fall into disrepute -- get out of there fast! You may possibly
save yourself, but it is too late to save that society. It is doomed. " Lazarus Long